Before Your Move-in Day
To expedite your move-in process, make sure you have paid all of your move-in fees and the Resident Shield fee.
- To receive the keys to your apartment, all move-in fees must be paid beforehand. You can pay online or in person.
- Move-in fees include
- 1st month’s rent
- $250 administration fee
- Security deposit: $400-$600
- Key Fob for Amenity Access (refundable): $25
- If paying through RentCafe by adding a checking account this process will take a few days for the portal to be able to accept payment. The process is as follows:
- Add your bank information
- A small deposit is deposited into your checking account for verification
- Once the deposit is verified at your bank, you will need to go to the resident portal and click on "verify" next to the account you were setting up.
- Please note: if you plan on paying with your checking account at move in, you will need to have completed the verification required. Otherwise you will have to pay by bank card, credit card, or money order/cashiers check.
- You can make payments in our resident portal
- Click “Click here to register.” to sign up
- Select “Make a Payment”
- Add your bank or credit card account information
- Combined minimum monthly income equals 2.5x market rate required for 1 Bedroom Apartments.
- Combined minimum monthly income equals 3x market rate required for 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartments.
- Pass a background, credit check, and employment verification
- Create pet screen profile
- Send confirmation of utilities set up and proof of renter’s insurance to property
- All CMC properties require a renter’s insurance policy with $100k liability and $10k content coverage with the property listed as an additional interested property.
- You can choose your own provider or you can use our partner Resident Shield.
- There is a max limit of two pets
- One time non-refundable pet fee: $250 per pet
- Pet rent: $25 per month per pet
- Dog DNA fee: $50-$100
To submit a regular maintenance request you can go online to your resident portal.
Requests are typically completed in 48 hours.
For after hours maintenance emergencies, please call (813) 462-9200.
Pest control is included in rent.
Water and Sewer: Metered and billed monthly on your rental account.
Electricity: Confirmation of Tampa Electric set up in your name must be submitted at lease signing.
Valet trash pick up is five times a week, Sunday-Thursday. $25 per month.
Valet Trash: $25
Optional Garage Rental: $150
Optional Storage: $30-$110
High Speed WiFi and 300 Cable Channels: Spectrum, $75 per month